Make a Booking
The Black Mark Tattoo Studio Melbourne
Melbourne's Best Tattoo Studio
What you need to know
We only book our appointments by email. There's good reason for this. We each deal with a large amount of designs and ideas, it is impossible to remember every detail. By using only email we can track and keep a virtual log of our discussions, reference images and details. Of course if you insist on having an in person consult this can be arranged.
Each of our artists manages their own bookings, there's less confusion as you'll be dealing directly with your artist. It may take longer to get a reply email but please be patient, it will be worth it.
Please don't email us only asking, "How much do you charge" or "How long is your wait" We need to know the below information to answer those questions.
What we need to know
Specify the following information
- What you would like tattooed
- Where and what side you would like it to be tattooed on your body
- What size you would like Height + Width (please don't guess, use a ruler or tape measure)
- Would you like it Colour or Black and Grey?
- If the style of tattoo you want is different to the artists usual work please inform the artist.
- Attach any reference images you have, photos, tattoos anything that you have that relates to what you want.
Remember the more useful information you can supply us with the easier it is for us to find a suitable appointment time for you.
We will have a dedicated spot for traveling artists to guest with us. This is a good opportunity to get tattooed by one of the worlds best artists right here. We already have a number of artists that are booked to visit us from, Europe, US and Asia. We will be letting subscribers of our newsletter know first and then posting it out via social media the day after. If you want to be one of the first to know you can sign up to our newsletter from our homepage.
Securing That Booking & Cancellation Lists
Once we get back to you with a booking time and date(s) we will hold that appointment for you for up to 48 hours. You will be required to confirm your booking with a deposit via internet bank transfer or via Paypal* If you don't confirm your booking within this time that booking allocation maybe offered to someone else and you make have to go through the date and time process again.
We often get cancellations, normally we arent given to much notice. But this is great for clients who don't want to wait in line for a booking and can come in on short notice. Let the artist of your choice know if you're more than happy to jump the cue and come in on short notice. If the time is right you could be asked if you'd like to get tattooed next week.
All deposits are non-refundable. However we are happy to reschedule your appointment if required. 72 Hours notice is required if needing to reschedule your appointment. If you need to cancel please tell us as far in advance as you can, we'd be happy rebook you for a future date using the deposit you have already paid.
* Paypal charges the receiver a fee of 2.4%, if you choose to use Paypal you must add 2.4% to the total deposit you are asked to pay. If you select "Pay Friends or Family" when processing through Paypal this will automaticity add the fee to your total.